A girl named Elle from Melbourne :) :)

Happy Monday! Last night i was bored to da max so I decided to chat on omegle.com and I met a girl, 14 years old from Melbourne her name is Elle. She told me that she always feels lonely, never been out, and her parents are too busy, what a poor girl. I was happy met her on omegle as you know the most people in omegle are horny but Elle is a good girl you know what I mean right? But she made me frightened when she started tell me about her imaginary friend really I was alone and it was 9.30pm. So, here's the conversation between me and Elle last night

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: hi

You: hi

Stranger: 14 f
Stranger: u?

You: 16 f. where r u from?

Stranger: mwlbpurne
Stranger: *melbourne

You: what's your name?

Stranger: u?
Stranger: elle

You: Indri. Nice to meet you :)

Stranger: :)
Stranger: where r u from?

You: indonesia. do u know indonesia?

Stranger: of course i know
Stranger: i went there 2 years ago
Stranger: to Bali
Stranger: r u in bali?

You: no, i'm in jakarta

Stranger: cool. i wanna go to jakarta

You: yeah

Stranger: any siblings?

You: come to here :)
You: i have 1 brother

Stranger: i hope so
Stranger: u come here (:

You: yeah i hope so

Stranger: so whats ur fav country?
You: korea
You: and u?

Stranger: have u been there?
Stranger: i dont know lol
Stranger: do u have a bf?
Stranger: youre a nice person so far

You: i dont have lol
You: thanks :)

Stranger: people here r always horny

You: really?

Stranger: so why r u here? bored?

You: yes i'm bored really bored

Stranger: i mean in omegle not in australia lol

You: oh i see. yeah i think so
You: they want me to do some dirty thinks. yucks

Stranger: yea. they offer us their penis ewww
Stranger: yea.
Stranger: what u doin?

You: what's your hobbies?

Stranger: painting

You: great

Stranger: im a part time bathroom singer lol
Stranger: and u?

You: lol

Stranger: have u been to bali?

You: listening to the music, reading, and gossip-ing with my besties lol
You: yes

Stranger: oh so youre with ur besties now?

You: no

Stranger: cool. sleepover yeay
Stranger: r u in holiday?
You: yes

Stranger: whats ur school name?

You: 46 senior high scool

Stranger: okay

You: strange name,rite? lol
You: and u, whats ur school name?

Stranger: yea
Stranger: im home schooling

You: oh i see

Stranger: never been out

You: really?
You: just stay at home everyday?

Stranger: i really wanna hang out with friends
Stranger: but i dont have any. just my cousins

You: do u ever feel lonely?

Stranger: yes. and childcare sometimes
Stranger: always

You: whers ur parents?

Stranger: but i have imaginary friend

You: wow cool

Stranger: work

You: are they too busy?

Stranger: theyre always busy
Stranger: yea i guess

You: what's your imaginary friend's name?

Stranger: jesse
Stranger: my parent said they never saw him

You: jesse is a nice boy?

Stranger: yes
Stranger: do u have any?

You: no

Stranger: theyre everywhere
Stranger: they can see u but u cant see them
Stranger: but dont worry, theyre all nice

You: yeah :)

Stranger: what time is it there?
Stranger: its 2 am here :D

You: it's 9.30 pm

Stranger: okay

You: you haven't slept?

Stranger: im takin pills
Stranger: i have insomnia
Stranger: and some other disease

You: some other disease? can u tell me (:

Stranger: yes

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I really want to know about her diseases and I just wanna know how Jesse look like. I felt sorry for her, she's always feels lonely. I really want to make friends with her but we didn't exchange e-mail address or twitter acc I mean I would like to be her best friend, everytime she feels lonely I would amuse her or we could share story each other, she may send me e-mail, ya know what I mean,rite? She's nice girl
Hi Elle if you read my posting you can send me e-mail, it's my e-mail address indrinesia@hotmail.com :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rights For The Victims; Solution (Part 3-Finale)

Hoax dan Orang Tua; Sefruit Tips Meliterasi Baby Boomers & X

Touched by Jackie and Her Love to Him