Stop Victim Blaming and Support The Victims

Hai bloggies, I'm back again and I'm going to talk about women harassment and/or rape. Actually I often talk about it on my another platform, yupss instagram but right now I'm talking about it on my blog because some times ago my friend suggested me to discuss about a woman's problem occured in Mecca during her hajj time. But I was wrong, this is a problem of some women who did Umrah or Hajj, unfortunately.

Sabica Khan shared her teribble experience during her Hajj time, she got harassment when doing tawaf, someone grab her butt. Can't you imagine someone harassing a woman at a Holy place, how dare! See the entire article here

Khan shouldnt have got this harassment if that person didnt do this. It was not because of Khan's clothes or body, indeed, this is the harasser's fault, why they couldnt hold their lust back and manage their emotion, why they released their lust to a woman.

Oh hi society, because of this incident, y'all should open your eyes, the harassment happened because their (harassers) mind is nasty. Do not blame it to the women as victim or anyone who get the harassment. Blame it to the harasser who cant hold and manage their lust. Do not blame women because of their clothes or body, because she is alone, walk alone, walk on the lonely road, etc. It's because of the fuckn harassers.

I know in my religion (Islam) a woman must cover her awrah (part of body which must be covered, see the meaning of awrah), it's a responsibility by Allah but a man must lower his gaze also and manage his lust and emotion in front of women. A man shouldnt release his lust to women who dont want it.

When a woman got the harassment, and society often blame it to the woman because of the clothes, or wearing unproper hijab, walking alone, etc. I rarely hear society say "the harasser could have managed his nasty mind and lower his gaze". They often blame it to the victims. I'm tired of hearing it.

Stop victim blaming and support the victims



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rights For The Victims; Solution (Part 3-Finale)

Hoax dan Orang Tua; Sefruit Tips Meliterasi Baby Boomers & X

Touched by Jackie and Her Love to Him